Our Planning Services
The Pacific Stormwater team was purposefully built to ensure our clients and projects receive diverse, seasoned perspectives and insight. To us, planning isn’t just about checking off boxes. As a small business, we know first hand the importance of having a thoroughly vetted plan in place prior to taking that leap. Determining objectives, obtaining stakeholder consensus, developing and implementing a project plan and schedule is at the heart of what we do.
Pacific Stormwater has led project-specific and specialized field investigations such as soil borings, water quality sampling, open channel flow measurements, pipeline leak studies, and traffic studies to further our understanding of project variables. Our team regularly utilizes computer modeling to produce defendable design criteria that we incorporate in our technical information reports for both client and agency review. Our working relationships with permitting agencies throughout the Pacific Northwest helps us move projects swiftly throughout the permitting process.
• Research As-Built Records and Other Historical Data
• Due Diligence
• Code Review
• Engineering Alternatives Analysis
• ROM Cost Estimates
• Create Design Criteria / Performance Criteria for Future Projects
• Field Investigations
• Environmental Review and Documentation
• Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
• Water Quality Modeling
• Construction, Discharge, and Environmental Permit Application and Submittal
• Regulatory Agency Coordination