Our Construction Services
We love having the opportunity to work out in the field, rain or shine, because it gives us necessary perspective on the project and allows us to develop the personal relationships that ensure project success. Pacific Stormwater is involved in all aspects of construction including, but not limited to, surveying, project review, field services, and materials handling.
Our staff are equipped with tablets to digitize field observations on the go, facilitating efficient review, minimizing down time, and enabling clients to make faster decisions. With experience inspecting over 60 properties for compliance with design specifications, Pacific Stormwater is a proven partner to ensure your project remains compliant while limiting your liability.
Looking to get a jump start on what BMPs might be appropriate for your site? Check out the ITRC BMP Performance Tool we helped develop, and consider your options.
• Survey Services During Construction
• As-Built Services
• Record Drawings
• Submittal and Change Order Reviews
• Pre-Construction Project Review
• Design Revisions
• Specification Compliance
• Construction Observation and Inspection
• Erosion Control Evaluation, Monitoring, and Reporting
• Post-Construction BMP Monitoring
• Contaminated Materials Testing
• ROM Cost Estimates
• Lead-Based Paint Assessment